Debates in Macroeconomics Journalambr.m
Journal entry questions are related to the application of the key concepts you learn to the real-world economic issues. The questions contain key economic principles and ideas related to the Macroeconomics topics you are learning. Please feel free to express your perspectives and state how the economic principles and ideas affect your economic decision making process. You should note that there is a limit to the number of words for the Journal entry. You can only enter the maximum 400 words.
- Studies indicate that the changes in fiscal and monetary policy affect the 3 economic agents in the economy (households, firms and government). How do the changes in monetary and fiscal policy instruments affect you personally or work wise? Policymakers who want to stabilize the economy must decide how much to change the money supply, government spending, or taxes. Why is it difficult for policymakers to choose the appropriate strength of their actions? Which method do you think is better in the long run? Why?
- Some economists and policymakers argue in favor of replacing the current income tax in the USA with consumption tax. What are your opinions on the issue? How do think such change impacts your income and expenditure pattern? Which tax method do you prefer- Income tax or consumption tax? Why? What are the pros and cons of the two tax methods?
- 7 years ago
- Unit 8: Instructor Graded Assignment Mortgages
- HHS 460 Week 4 DQ 2 ( Research in Practice ) ~ 2 Different Answers ~ A + Tutorial With References
- Criminal Justice Homework
- ACCT346 Week 6 Quiz - 1
- Please answer the questions 2-3 pages APA Style
- A NEW JOB FOR NEWWRITER
- COMMUNICATION OUTLINE
- depict the shift in focus of the aquatic species program
- Manufacturing Overhead - Borealis Manufacturing
- NOT RATED
7 years ago
- Studies indicate that the changes in fiscal and monetary policy affect the 3 economic agents in the economy (households, firms and government). How do the changes in monetary and fiscal policy …