You will need to let me know how to share the file that is needed for this one that way you can get it.
Start Access, and then open the FirmPays database. Open the query named "Large Payments." View the query in SQL Format, and answer the following questions:
- Which tables are used in the query?
- Which fields are displayed in the query results?
- What type of join, if any, is used between the tables?
- What selection criteria are used?
Then, write a query in SQL in the FirmPays database that fulfills the following parameters:
- Displays the AmtPaid, Firm#, DatePaid, and Payment#
- Selects firm number 1119 and DatePaid between 6-1 and 6-10
- Orders results by payment date
- Start Microsoft Access and open the FirmPays.mdb database.
- Open the query called "Large Payments."
- View the query in SQL Format, and in a Word document, answer the 4 questions outlined in the assignment description.
- Create a new query in the FirmPays database, and write the SQL so that it fulfills the parameters listed in the assignment description.
- Save a copy of the Access file named U4A1LastName.accdb
- 9 years ago
- a runner changes speed from 2.50 m/s to 4.25 m/s in 3.50 s. calculate the runners average acceleraration in m/s.
- What would be some facts on the Bermuda Triangle?
- Fill in the blank with the correct form of the verb- present, preterite, or command. Tú_____ la Mesa cada noche....
- consider the ethos of eac of the following public figuers. then describe one or two public arguments, campains or products...
- Describe four laws a state might pass to take care of it's own needs.
- 6x squared + 13x + 5 (divided by) 4x squared - 4x - 3
- Analyze the variances in the following scenario: You are the nursing administrator for a medical group that...
- there were 628 students in 4 college dormitories. each dormitory housed the same number of students. how many students were...
- Please show all word detail how you obtain this answer, thanks
- Correct Sequence of electron configuration