Data Project ( Mean and standards deviation for the data)
Use 30 stocks classified as the Dow Jones industrials as the sample. Note the amount each stock has gained or lost in the last quarter.
1- Compute the mean and standards deviation for the data set.
2- Compute the 95% confidence interval for the mean and the 95% confidence interval for the standard deviation.
3- Compute the percentage of stocks that had a gain in the last quarter.
4- Find a 95% confidence interval for the percentage of stocks with a gain.
- ___ Fe + ___ HCI > ___ FeCI3 + ___ H2
- If only one species is “fittest”, why do we see so many species of trees, for example?
- explain what caused the hurricane to begin and what impact it had on odysseus
- Forum Topic Responses: One comprehensive forum topic response is assigned weekly. Students are required to select and research one of...
- for Chubbers1
- The bill of rights is the first ten amendments to the united states constitution. Describe three amendments in the bill...
- Scientist infer that ancient geologic features formed through the same processes they observe today based on the principle of __________
- The comedy of Beckett lies not in what is said or in what happens in his play but in 'what...
- what is the value of x in the equation 2(x-4)=4(2x+1)
- What assets your company will require Your investment Revenue At least 3 expenses Your capital and withdrawal accounts If a partnership, research how to set...