Data Analysis - Multi-Dimensional Visualization on Power bi Dashboard
As you do this assignment, consider the historical data visualization developed by Charles Minard describing Napoleon's army march toward and eventual retreat from Moscow (Found in this week's presentation).
Use your imagination to develop your own data visualization that displays several dimensions with a single plot. (For example, color of data points can be used to categorize one dimension, while the size of the data point can represent a dimension related to magnitude.)
The assignment scoring is based on the originality of the display, the number of dimensions displayed, and readability. The rubric for this assignment can be viewed when clicking on the assignment link.
Examples of this type of multidimensional visualization can be found at
- Ted Talks - Data Visualization
- for nyana ONLY!!!
- QNT/565 QNT 565 QNT565 Week 6 Individual Assignment - Calculations Worksheet - A+ Guaranteed!
- Selection & Staffing
- PSY 202 - Week 3 - Assignment
- Just a summary of the chapter! unit 1
- Business research paper
- State of America’s Children - 2nd post. Handshake ignored and I need help
- Literacy Lesson Plan
- COM 537 Week 6 Team Assignment ( Power Point Presentation ) ~ A + Tutorial With References