D2W4 Features Chartmypupriley
Review each of the following nationally recognized programs’ websites:
- Whatever It Takes: Athens, GA (http://www.witathens.org/)
- Harlem Children’s Zone (http://www.hcz.org/)
- Girl Scouts USA (http://www.girlscouts.org/)
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America (http://www.bgca.org/Pages/index.aspx)
- Boy Scouts of America (http://www.scouting.org/)
- Communities in Schools (http://www.communitiesinschools.org/)
- YMCA (http://www.ymca.net/)
- Special Olympics (http://www.specialolympics.org/)
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Pages/home.aspx)
Select three from the list and identify the following using a semantic feature analysis chart:
- Their Mission/Vision Statement
- Do they provide free resources?
- How do you start a program in your community?
- Any grant or scholarship opportunities?
- Are they part of a collaborative project? If so, with whom?
- Do they have a presence in your community?
- 5 years ago