Culture class module 2 assignment Family traditions
Familial Health Traditions
- Read and follow the directions on pages 160 and 161.
- Conduct an interview with an older family member.
- Summarize your findings regarding familial and social changes, and your ethnocultural and religiousheritage. (Include one example)
- Your paper should be:
- One (1) page
- Typed according to APA style for margins, formating and spacing standards
- See NUR3045 - Library (located on left-side on menu) for tutorial Using APA Style
- Typed into a Microsoft Word document, save the file, and then upload the file.
- I ATTACHED THE PDF OF THE BOOK SO YOU CAN LOOK AT PAGE 160 AND 161 WHCIH IS PART OF CHAPTER 7
Other questions 10
- Simple MS Office lab
- "For Phyllis Young"
- What positive lessons can be learned about social illness prevention? What positive lessons and drawbacks can be learned about the development of health policy and individual lifestyle programs relating to personal choices? Justify your answers with appro
- quiz and hw help
- Urban Scene
- Stranger than [Science] Fiction Report : Imaginative futurism in science fiction novels has a tendency to begin as predictions of...
- Myth of the Cave from Plato’s Republic