Cultural Diversity PaperKnlndm
For this essay, pick a significant of piece of art, literature, or music that represents a particular ethnic or racial group in America. Alternately, you could pick a specific philosopher, religious leader or theologian, political leader or writer who represents an ethnic or racial group in America. Write a 500-800 word essay in which you
- Offer a brief description of the work or the person's point of view.
- Argue for the importance and relevance of the work or person's point of view in communicating the experience of a particular ethnic or racial group within the American context.
For instance, you could discuss how Elijah Muhammad’s view on race relations expressed the early 19th century post-slavery African American experience, or discuss how an Amy Tan novel represents the female Chinese American experience, or how a sculpture by Hank Willis Thomas communicates something about the history of the African American experience, or how a Sherman Alexie poem communicates the Native American experience.
Make sure that your essay has a main point and that you offer enough evidence to support that main point in the form of specific examples or descriptions.
Be sure to cite your sources!
- 6 years ago
- 30 MCQs AND 6 SHORT ANSWERS :
- WEB 434 Week 3 DQs
- VCT 235 Week 5 DQs
- PSY 326 Week 5 Dq 1 Experimental versus Quasi-Experimental Designs and Dq 2 Internal and External Validity
- Networking II assignment 2
- UCF Prompt
- World History for OMSAI only
- Assignment 2: LASA 2—IT Strategic Planning
- Human ressource management
- NOT RATED
Instructions ( cultural diversity essay)
For this essay, pick a significant of piece of art, literature, or music that represents a particular ethnic or racial group in America. Alternately, you could …6 years ago