CRJ 301 MODULE 1 CHECK YOUR UNDERSTANDINGgoodstudent
Directions: Answer the questions below and cite examples from the textbook, supplemental reading assignment, or this module’s required video resources. Your written responses should be at least two paragraphs composed of five to seven sentences and should utilize APA guidelines for formatting and citations.
1. Why were laws needed as human existence progressed?
2. How does your text book define law?
3. Discuss how mala in se and mala prohibita are used in the classification of crimes.
4. What is an ex post facto law?
5. What is the meaning of jurisdiction over the person?
6. Explain jurisdiction over the subject matter.
7. Describe concurrent or overlapping jurisdiction.
8. Discuss venue and its relation to jurisdiction.
9. Explain Internet jurisdiction.
10. Define petite policy.
- 7 years ago
- if you weigh 490N on Earth how much do you weigh on the moon?
- Coal,oil and natural gas are called fossil fuels why are they given this name
- write noun or verb for the word yell
- what do electromagnetic waves transfer?
- need help
- How many milliliters of an aqueous solution of 0.129 M manganese(II) acetate is needed to obtain 9.40 grams of the...
- Spanish Questions/Completion
- Eight increased by a number