Critical Thinking - Management helpstayma1
Assignment Option #1: Personality and Motivation—Analyze a Personality
I need someone to help with this paper. NO PLAGIRISM!!!. Due 11/20/14. No work can be cited from WIKIPEDIA.
Demonstrate your understanding of personality and motivation, as well as your critical thinking and writing skills, by synthesizing theories of personality and motivation. Base your response to this assignment on the personality of somebody with whom you have direct experience in the workplace, such as a peer, a manager, a subordinate, or even yourself:
- Describe the individual’s personality broadly (using, for example, the “Big Five” model, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, or any of the other means of measuring and studying individual differences that we discussed).
- Given what you know of the personality under examination, explain which theory or theories of motivation would be most effective for a manager to use when trying to help this individual achieve her or his full potential at work. Describe the process of determination, the theory or theories you eventually recommend, and how the manager can use the tenets of that theory, or those theories, as applied to the person serving as your case study.
Your well written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length
- Be formatted according to APA style following the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Cite a minimum of two scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find scholarly sources!
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing. You should be succinct, where possible, while also exploring the topics appropriately. Remember that you can always improve your work by providing support from additional outside scholarly sources, which helps to bolster your own assertions and supplement your ideas.
- 6 years ago
- Accounting hw
- Gender Equality in Sports
- A density curve for all weights between 0 pounds and 10 pounds is in the shape of a rectangle. What...
- Finite Mathematics 10th Edition Homework
- bio psyc paper (summarizing an empirical article) 2 pages
- Examine the correlation output provided by the a survey. Need a paper 3-5 pages. HELP!!!
- Market Position Analysis
- INF 410