A major key in all frameworks of the infrastructure is the human element. The human link in the chain of human operations of maintenance, monitoring, and control of every aspect of infrastructure reliability, strength, and support. In an ironic twist of a two-sided blade, the human factor is both a strength and weakness.
- If a vulnerability assessment is conducted and significant vulnerabilities are identified, what should be done if funding for strengthening the component is simply unavailable? Explain.
- How much information should be disseminated to the public with regard to weaknesses in critical infrastructure? Explain.
- Consider the factor of human error in critical infrastructure and address the following:
- How will you ensure that personnel are competent and qualified for keeping the nation's critical infrastructure safe? Explain.
- What significant weaknesses and risks exist with regard to personnel, training, and operating the nation's critical infrastructure? Explain.
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on at least two other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
- Here's another exercises on tenses . Fill it in with your answers and send it as a comment on my...
- after 20 crossing attempts and analyzing more than 10,000 plant genotypes, you are still unable to generate a plant that...
- Internet homework for tomorrow at 10pm
- IKEA Analysis Report
- What were the three G's for spanish explorers?
- short essay answer
- holds nucleus together
- Database Help!
- stat q2
A major key in all frameworks of the infrastructure is the human element. The human link in the chain of human operations of maintenance, monitoring, and control of every aspect of …