Criminology homework (Eastern Time)
Attention: please do not boost up the price on the agreement because I will not respond. A lot of tutors on here does that and that is not right.
Select a U.S. city of your choice.
Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper in which you analyze the criminal profile of your selected city. Include the following information in your analysis:
- Characterization of the city in terms of social and intellectual context
- Identity of social factors that contribute to crime
- Linking of events or attitudes to a description of beliefs people living there would accept for explaining criminal behavior
- Consideration of changes in land use, property values, transportation, and retail as one moves away from the city center
- If there are changes, what distance do you estimate exist between these areas?
- How noticeable are the changes?
- Discussion of whether or not zones of transition apply to this city
- Identification of criminal hot spots
- Relevant data to support answers
- How your findings relate to the role of socioeconomic status and values in criminological theory
- Identification and rationale for the choice of one sociologic theory that best explains the crime in your chosen city
Please no plagiarism and don't forget to include your references with link
- Bus 670 Legal Environment / Elements of a Contract
- Final Research Paper - Financial Management
- Strategic Management Discussion Questions
- MGT 431 Week 4 Individual Assignment Incentive Plans Paper
- MGT 420 Week 1 Individual Assignment Role of Stakeholder Paper
- week 10
- easy statistics 13
- we need help with animal adaptation research project...... ( 3rd grade work) PLEASE HELP
- What is the present value of a security that will pay $5,000 in 20 years if securities of equal risk pay 7% annually?