Question: What is meant by “rape culture,” what are its characteristics, and what is its relationship to issues of “victims and victimization”? What actions can we take at the grassroots and policy levels to combat rape culture?
This question is based on the book "Criminology: the Core 4th edistion" Chapter 3 you can find the first couple of chapters on google under books. The answer must be fully comperhansive answering all parts of the question good grammer and about 2 paragraphs
Quesion: According to the textbook, how should we define “crime,” “criminal behavior,” and “a criminal”? Regarding these concepts, what insights and questions emerge from the assigned web readings about genocide and environmental crime?
This question is based on the book "Criminology: :the Core 4th edistion" Chapters 1 and 2 which can also be found on google under the book section if you type in the book name its about the 3rd book thats shows up it shows the word :Criminology" in different colors
***2 paragraph answers for each question must be done by 9pm eatern stadndered time****
Here is how the professor will grade the answers please follow to insure i get a good grade
The submissions will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Relevance: the ideas expressed indicate that the student has read and comprehended the assigned material.
- Clarity, coherence: the ideas are stated clearly and coherently.
- Critical thinking: there is evidence that the student has adequately analyzed, synthesized, and evaluated the assigned material.
- Poses a question for discussion: the posting articulates a question for discussion that pertains to the assigned material.
- Spelling, grammar: the posting must meet university-level standards of spelling and grammar.
- Length: the submission must be no less than approximately 250 words in length; there is no maximum length.
- Home work question
- prof hayat
- Topic 2: Take this opportunity to exchange any additional information and ideas relevant to this week's short paper. APA style is required in this discussion. Duplication of resources is not allowed.
- juvenile justice system
- How would you describe the complexity of the health industry in terms of workforce, environment, and social expectations? How would a health leader successfully navigate this complexity?
- Can you help
The purpose of this short essay is for students to demonstrate critical thinking skills when it comes to analyzing Rational Choice Theory. Specifically, I want to gauge how well you …