1. What is the purpose of a Precipitin test? List three strengths of Precipitin tests.
2. Explain the proper collection and packaging methodologies for biological evidence. Why should biological evidence never be packaged in air-tight or non-breathable mediums?
3. You received the following evidentiary items from a homicide investigation. Discuss the possible location on the item where DNA evidence (or other evidence) may be located and list the possible sources of DNA that may be present on the item.
A) 12" strip of duct tape
b) baseball bat
c) greeting card envelope
d) used condom
e) bed sheet
f) drinking glass
g) cell phone
For example: wooden baseball bat.
location of evidence: handle, body of bat, tip of bat.
sources of DNA or other evidenc: blood, skin, tissue, hairs, fibers, fingerprints
- 5 years ago
- What are the costs (pros) and benefits (cons) of fracking? In your opinion do the benefits outweight the costs for Texas and Texans?
- Lending Institutions, Health Care, and Human Capital
- Ceremonial speech
- history 162 project outline and final paper
- MHA 620 Week 5 Assignment ( Maintaining the Loyalty of Stakeholders ) ~ As Discussed
- Global Business
- 5 tar I
- T06 CYBERSECURITY EXAM 8
- NV discussion