The paper must:
- be double-spaced
- use 1.25 inch margins
- use Times New Roman, 12 point type
It should include:
- a title page
- an introduction
- a body of paragraphs with subheadings
- a conclusion
- a reference page with 10 to 15 cited works
Of the total works cited, half should be from academic journals or books published by an academic press. Works cited and the references should be in APA format (details of the APA format can be found at http://www.docstyles.com).
The subject of the paper must be related to Criminal Law not Criminal Procedure (e.g., criminal offenses, possible defenses to a crime such as Alibi, Insanity, etc.). You can cite cases, or any other type of publication.
*The title page and the reference page do not count toward the 8-10 page requirement.
- 8 years ago
- Can you do the PPT presentation??
- fin/370 week 4 lab answers
- what desing area or design specialisation does your chosen item belong to? it is a lamborghini gallardo
- Question 2
- x+4y _ 6 ---- --- 15x 15x
- Quisco Systems has 6.5 billion shares outstanding and a share price of $18. Quisco is considering developing a new networking...
- ACC 504 FINAL
- A flat screen television costs $1600. It may be purchased for $100 down and 24 east monthly payments of $...
- SUR 330 Introduction to Least Squares Adjustment:Final Exam
A typewritten 8-10 page paper is required. The subject of the paper must be related to Criminal Justice. You can cite cases, or any other type of publication. The paper must: • be double-spaced • use …6 years ago
I need help writing a paper for my intro to criminal justice class3 years ago
- NOT RATED
8-10 page paper i will upoad the exact directions now...7 years ago
- NOT RATED
A typewritten 8-10 page paper is required. Topics can include but are not limited to: Law Enforcement, Criminal Law, Types of Crimes (drugs, violent, sex, etc), Courts (federal, state, etc), Evidence …5 years ago