Criminal Justice & Public Policy 4Criminologystu
Our textbook suggests that up to 90 percent of criminal convictions in our courts are reached by plea bargains, leaving a small percentage of cases that actually go to trial. While it would be impossible to eliminate plea bargaining from our court system, there are some major arguments against the heavy reliance on plea bargaining.
Discuss some of the pros and cons of plea bargaining mentioned in our textbook (and any others you might be able to think of). If it were feasible within our system, would you support a ban on plea bargains? Are you satisfied with the role that plea bargains play or do you feel they should be limited? If so, what limitations would you support?
- 7 years ago
- Three genes on the same chromosome have the following rates of recombination: · T – K = 10.5 percent · A – K =12.5 percent · A – T = 2 percent What is the correct order of the genes on the chromosome?
- ETH 125 (Cultural Diversity) Complete Course Week 1-9 A+ Graded
- Organizational Performance Management Paper
- need expert with my english class to write 18 pages
- Dime a Dozen Diamonds makes synthetic diamonds by treating carbon.
- BUSINESS POLICY HOMEWORK
- FIN 370 UoP
- Operations for HomeworkHelp123 Only