CRIMINAL JUSTICE FORENSICSEclpse1
After watching “She Was Never in My Car,” discuss the scenario below.
You are given the black hairs collected from the car seat of the possible suspect in this case. These hairs could be human or animal.
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING TWO QUESTIONS BELOW THOROUGHLY
PLEASE HAVE THIS HOMEWORK IN BEFORE THE SITE GETS MAINTENANCE WHICH IS FROM 7 P.M. to 11 P.M. TODAY....
How would you go about analyzing and comparing these samples?
In court, the Defense challenges your findings in this case as circumstantial. How might you defend your trace evidence?
The body of your initial post should be 250 words in length.
Support your claims with examples from scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.
THE LINK TO THE WEBSITE TO WATCH IS BELOW
- 7 years ago
- BUS 303 Week 5 Final The Reflective Paper
- FOR JOHN CANTHAR ONLY
- The common stock of Warner Inc. is currently selling at $121 per share
- Operations Management problems
- Finance Problems Set
- Bio and Bus Dqs (100% Original and Fresh Work APA Format )
- Bond Valuation
- The Peace Company/Suzy Manufacturing