READ….READ…READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!! I would say around 1 page SINGLE SPACED since it is outline format. DUE TOMORROW.
INCLUDE YOUR FEE WITH YOUR HANDSHAKE!!
There are a great number of materials and technologies typically found in a modern forensic laboratory that are used to process and analyze physical evidence that may help solve the crime and may ultimately be introduced in court.
Choose a specific type of process/analysis you find to be the most significant. Find two credible sources that relate to your chosen process/analysis. Discuss your chosen process/analysis in detail. Include the following elements in your initial post:
- Outline and briefly explain the materials and technologies typically found in a modern forensic laboratory with a brief description (a sentence or two) of each.
- Examine how the process/analysis you have chosen is performed.
- Specify why that process/analysis is the most significant.
- Discuss any common problems or concerns with using that process/analysis.
- 5 years ago
- nutrition assignment 2
- discussion board 2
- Forum: The Laramie Project - Film Elements
- Equipment replacement decision Columbia Enterprises
- MKT/571 Week 3 Learning Team
- Real-Life Applications of Binomial Distribution" Please respond to ONE
- How and how well do workers compensation systems cope with new forms of injury?
- HIS 331
- What components of the US Constitution describe and detail the powers extended to the federal government
- Statistics Quiz