Crime Mapping and Anaylsispagr12
Because there is now a 3D computer-generated mapping where one can see the height of buildings and shrubbery, there are now street cameras in major cities, what might be the next logical step in crime mapping, and what are the benefits and liabilities associated with crime mapping for the various components of the criminal justice system?
Explain how various components of the criminal justice system could use 3D computer-generated mapping and other technologies to deal with the social problem of crime?
What are some of the privacy issues and constitutional rights questions?
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style. For more information on APA, please visit the APASTYLE Lab.
This assignment will be assessed using the rubric provided here
- 6 years ago
- BSHS/325 BSHS 325 Week 2 Bullying Report
- Homework 2 (Tutor_Faith_Only)
- E6-2 Determine the due date and the amount of interest due at maturity on the following notes:
- Unified Manufacturerâs Union Corporation (UMUC) With 170,000 customers worldwide, 300 employees working in five locations in the United States and three...
- Linear Regression
- Economics 25 Multiple Choice Questions
- Reflective Paper
- CJA 484 Week 2 Individual Assignment Ethics Justice Administration Analysis (UOP Course)
- MKT 421 FINAL EXAM NEW