Creativity and Advertisingoalrizaiqi93
3. Creativity and Advertising
Find two advertisements in a magazine, on YouTube, or from some other source – one ad which you think is creative and one ad which you do not. Attach a copy of the ad, provide the web address, or otherwise describe the ads in sufficient detail.
For the ad that you feel is creative, reflect on why you think it’s so. Use the creativity tactics to frame your discussion. For the ad that you feel is not so creative, what could you suggest the advertiser do to make it more creative? To help facilitate your discussion, sketch out how you would recommend the ad be designed being sure to include both illustrations and copy. (You don’t have to be an exceptional artist on this last item but demonstrate to me that you can both verbally and visually communicate your ideas to a potential client.)
- 5 years ago
- COM 360 Week 5 Individual Assignment Integrative Intercultural Communication Paper
- CMGT 554 Week 2 Individual Assignment Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Networking Project
- ACCT 300 - Problem 5-4 guide
- writing essay 3 pages
- MGT 5002 FINAL EXAM MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
- 2 PAGES ESSAY!!!
- Bus 640