In the second session group members should be ready to discuss the progress made toward a comprehensive solution, obstacles remaining to completing the project and the resources required to complete and implement the strategy. Emphasis should be placed on projected resource requirement, organizational issues, etc. The instructor will act as the facilitator; students will be evaluated on their individual contributions to the discussion.
Students will also be asked to comment on the progress made by their groups to solve the case problem, the techniques they have applied in organization, discussion, task creation and assignment etc., obstacles to completion and the communication and collaboration process. The discussion should focus on how the group has used decision making techniques and methods. Planning for achieving the group’s final objectives decisions should also be discussed. As above, the instructor will act as the facilitator; students will be evaluated on their individual contributions to the discussion.
- 6 years ago
- You are the manager of a large data processing project at the Big Bank
- Russell Grossman is training for the Olympics. He wants to know the distance across lake royal, so he can write...
- The article
- Human-Computer Interaction Layer Design
- correct finance management
- Business Regulations
- how is economy related to global warming ?
- discussion 1
- Case Study 9