create a brochure
Create a two page brochure 11" wide x 8.5" tall (landscape orientation) containing six panels, in which you repurpose research information and address the main points of your proposal as a leave behind for your presentation. One panel should contain contact information. Consider margins, gutters, and folds.
Use Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, Proximity and include project unifying factors.
Chunk information using a balance of the most impactful information as you decide what to include and what not to include.
Generally, short narrative paragraphs is the format used with brochures (and some websites), with bulleted lists, charts, graphics, etc.
Make sure you take into consideration the logical sequence and order in which your document will be read.
- writing 102 assignment
- Term paper
- Employment Law Quotes
- Operation management questions
- Question 1: What are some of the benefits of the Boomer generation's rebellion and changes to Hollywood in the 1960s? Question 2: What are some of the drawbacks of having film dominated by the demands of an audience that was under the age of 25?
- Research Containorization
- Prof ANTHONY ONLY
- Project Management assignments
- SCI 228 Nutrition Health and Wellness Week 4 Midterm Exam Devry
- Peer Review