COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING – 603A Multiple Choice Questions.Prof.Hashmi
1. Basic objectives of cost accounting is__________.
A. tax compliance.
B. financial audit.
C. cost ascertainment.
D. profit analysis.
2. Direct cost incurred can be identified with ________.
A. each department.
B. each unit of output.
C. each month.
D. each executive.
3. Overhead cost is the total of ____________.
A. all indirect costs.
B. all direct costs.
C. indirect and direct costs.
D. all specific costs.
4. Cost classification can be done in __________.
A. two ways.
B. three ways.
C. four ways.
D. several ways.
5. Costing refers to the techniques and processes of __________ .
A. ascertainment of costs.
B. allocation of costs.
C. apportion of costs.
D. distribution of costs.
6. Cost accounting was developed because of the ________.
A. limitations of the financial accounting.
B. limitations of the management accounting.
C. limitations of the human resource accounting.
D. limitations of the double entry accounting.
- 5 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it