the correlation coefficient
Assignment 1: Discussion
Using one of the two formulas cited in this module calculate the correlation coefficient using the following values presented below. Once you have completed your calculation, discuss the following: Is there a statistically significant correlation between customer service attitude scores and number of overtime hours? State the research question and testable hypothesis. Interpret, discuss, and support your findings with at least two other classmates.
Customer Service Attitude Scores
By Friday, February 22, 2013, post to the Discussion Area
Assignment 2: T-Test
By Tuesday, February 26, 2013, post your assignment to the M2: Assignment 2 Dropbox. Any conclusion drawn for the t-test statistical process is only as good as the research question asked and the null hypothesis formulated. T-tests are only used for two sample groups, either on a pre post-test basis or between two samples (independent or dependent). The t-test is optimized to deal with small sample numbers which is often the case with managers in any business. When samples are excessively large the t test becomes difficult to manage due to the mathematical calculations involved.
Calculate the “t” value for independent groups for the following data using the formula presented in the module. Check the accuracy of your calculations. Using the raw measurement data presented above, determine whether or not there exists a statistically significant difference between the salaries of female and male human resource managers using the appropriate t-test. Develop a research question, testable hypothesis, confidence level, and degrees of freedom. Draw the appropriate conclusions with respect to female and male HR salary levels. Report the required “t” critical values based on the degrees of freedom. Your response should be 2-3 pages.
Female HR Directors
Male HR Directors
*Do not forget what we all learned in high school about “0”s
- Has there ever been a time in your life when you had to make a choice between loyalty to a...
- in a 750g bag of mix nuts, the ratio of penuts to cashews to almonds is 8:4:3 by mass determine...
- While John is traveling along a straight inter- state highway, he notices that the mile marker reads 251 km. John travels until...
- I need these questions answered. 1) What public relations tactics did the government use to influence public opinion during World War...
- Can someone do this 8-10 slide powerpoint? It is due today by 12:00p.m Eastern Time. I have the necessary attachments to complete the assignment. Please?
- is internet a gift or a curse
- i have a course called introduction to gis geographic information system , i need help with some asignments since i...
- write an entry about the relistic fiction ideas
- how does group process in gangs lead to criminal behavior