Corporate Finance Research Paper
Alibaba and JD.com, two Chinese companies, have recently issued IPO’s in the United States. Required:
- What is an IPO? What process(es) do firms follow in the issuance of their IPO.
- Why do companies go public?
- On which exchange are these Chinese companies listed. Why?
- Compare and contrast these two companies. Your analysis may include product, operating model, potential profitability, competition, etc.
- In your opinion, what are some of the reasons these companies chose to list their companies in the United States?
Each answer should be at least one paragraph. Your paper should be written in Microsoft Word, with 12 point font
Other questions 10
- Help me with my science assignment
- Explain how you will use the process below as you draft and redraft your upcoming oral presentation. Use the following 3Ps writing process
- Revenue per day from engraving: $975 Profit margin on engraving: 25% Potential days lost, if engraver breaks: 18
- what is the answer for 4(11+7)-9.8
- If the distance between towns A and C is 67 miles, find the distance between towns A and B. ...
- Financial analysis
- what is the probability of P(a)
- 150 words asap due today W7 HTT200