On a coordinate plane,graph the points(1,-2)and(-1,-4).Draw a line through the points. b. make a table of these ordered pairs and three...sophiajanvier37
On a coordinate plane,graph the points(1,-2)and(-1,-4).Draw a line through the points. b. make a table of these ordered pairs and three others that are on the line you drew. c. look for the pattern.Write the equation for the line.
- 9 years ago
- Page 552 Problem 1
- Where could you find an aquarelle
- what are two reasons why cells divide rather than continue to grow indefinitely?
- week 5
- Fill in the blank; The settlement of Oregon's boundaries at ______ parallel and the Godsen Purchase in the Sourhwest completed America's...
- During the time of European Imperialism, missionary's sought
- The _____ of an element is the average mass of an element's naturally occurring atom, or isotopes, taking into account...
- Daisy executives anticipate a growth rate of 12% for the company's stock. The stock is currently selling for $42.65 per share and pays an end-of-year dividend of $1.45. What is your expected rate of return if you purchase the stock for its current market