CMGT 306-1: Construction Site Operations Spring 2017
Assignment No. 2 REVISED 2/17/17
Each student to develop a site logistics plan
Include adjacent streets
Show building orientation on site
Prepare a project site layout and organizational plan (graphically and narratively)
At a minimum your plan should include:
• A site logistics plan for the mobilization phase of the project (from mobilization through demolition). • A site logistics plan for the rough-in phase of the project. • A site logistics plan for the finishes phase of the project until substantial completion.
At a minimum you should address:
• Jobsite access to and from the worksite; for workers, occupants, public. • Temporary facilities; utilities, offices, storage, sanitary. • Materials handling; material movement, delivery, storage, and handling. • Security, safety, and signage; both inside and outside. • Communications to owner, occupants, public. • Work sequence, policies, and procedures
No presentations in class
Since no presentations, provide a written narrative of the work sequence and complete explanation of the plan. This narrative shall be as if you are presenting this to your client and explaining what your plan is and defending it.
Any data not identified on the plan but included in your concept shall be defined in the narrative.
- 4 years ago
- ACC 564 Assignment 4 Changing the AIS
- MGT 415 Week 5 Assignment
- BUS518 Assignment 5
- 4 short questions
- COM 537 Week 5 Individual Assignment Internal and External Persuasive Communication
- Assignment 3: Environmental Issues and the Industrial Revolution
- Choose a social marketing campaign that is working to bring awareness regarding a health condition or problem. Briefly describe the four P’s (product, price, place, and promotion) of the marketing campaign. How does the campaign effectively communicate
- CJA 354 Week 2 Individual Assignment Criminal Defense Case Analysis
- CJA 444 Week 3 Individual Assignment Conflict Management Styles Paper