based on one of the following topics: public shaming, gun control, lowering the drinking age, paying college athletes, or marijuana legalization.
- Write a three-statement syllogism with a major premise, a minor premise, and a conclusion.
- Write a one-statement argument based solely in pathos (appealing to values, emotion).
- Write a one-statement counterargument (opposing viewpoint).
- Write a one to two-statement rebuttal to the counterargument. Can you find a flaw in this viewpoint?
Be sure to support your ideas by quoting from the test(s) when appropriate.
Other questions 10
- News Essays
- ACC 205 Week Four Exercise Assignment Liability
- statistics hw A need work shown
- a 1.0L buffer solution contains 0.5M HC2H3O2 (Ka=1.8x10-50 & 0.2M NaC2H3O2. Find pH using H-H equation. After adding 0.02M of...
- Agency Visit/ inerview/ paper
- what division are mosses found in ?
- Economics questions dealing with LM Model and GDP