Conduct Monitoring and Auditing
Just 2 pages
Ready or not, here we are at the fifth OIG recommended element for compliance programs - Monitoring and Auditing. This is important to the success of your compliance program for the pharmacy department at Green Tree Hospital.
You decide to begin by covering auditing approaches and techniques. To prepare for your report, first conduct research on auditing and compliance at the website of the OIG:http://oig.hhs.gov. Try to read one or two reports featured on the website.
In a 2-4 page memo, cover the following points:
- Outline one benefit and one risk of concurrent audits in pharmacy department compliance.
- Outline one benefit and one risk of retrospective audits in pharmacy department compliance.
- Why do you feel your compliance plan for pharmacy requires both approaches? Support your answer from reading and research.
- Describe two auditing techniques you plan to use in your compliance program - and why each one supports your efforts in compliance. (Choose any two from this week's sectionOIG Auditing Techniques that you feel will help support compliance in a pharmacy department. Examples: On-sight visits, Trend analysis. Refer to your research in your answers.)
- Case Study
- group project 2
- Help with computer Paper!
- Computer Science
- Economic assignment: I've been asked to find a newspaper article in a current issue of the Wall Street Journal, Globe &...
- read some article and write a paper.
- Assignment 1: LASA2: Leadership Development and Recruitment Plan
- Due Sunday October 26, 2014 before 9pm must be in APA style
- Project Cost and Time Management
- Can someone do a paper for a develping country?
Ready or not, here we are at the fifth OIG recommended element for compliance programs - Monitoring and Auditing. This is important to the success of your compliance program for the pharmacy …