Conceptual Variables/Linkert Scale for Research in Methods in Psyc Inquirybonovi
- Please read carefully if you have no experience in this dont respond.. Do everything as requested in Red... I hate being scammed!! Must be done by Wednesday at 8:00 pm USA Central time no excuses...
- Thank you for your time and appreciation in this matter :)
- Identify conceptual variables that may be of interest to you. A few examples are leadership, anxiety, and conformity.
- Create your own five-item Likert scale to assess a variable of interest to you.
- Administer the scale to at least two friends or family members. You may administer it in person or via e-mail.
- Upload the Likert scale you created as an attached document (in doc or rtf format) to your posting in the forum.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post by Day 3 the conceptual variable you used. This should also be the "Subject" field of your post this week (e.g., "Job Satisfaction"). In the main body of your post, discuss your experience writing and administering the scale. Explain how your scale turned your conceptual variable into a measured variable. Discuss the strengths and limitations concerning the reliability and validity of your scale. Upload the Likert-scale you created as an attached document.
Note: Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources and make sure you use Charles Sangor 2011-2013 Research methods as a reference
- 6 years ago
- the formula to slove is length times width times height
- How is the romanticism and pantheism related? What pararells can you draw?
- Portfolio Math Assessment
- Add rational expression (y)/(2y+4)+(3)/(y+2)
- for geniusy
- SOC 120 week 1 checkpoint Sociological research methods
- FIN 370 Week 2 Problem 14.3
- BUS-370 FINAL EXAM
- prepare a research paper on construction-related fall accidents