Computer Science chapter 4 questionssolier
Directions: Read the questions below and formulate a brief answer. Your response to each question should be at least 2-5 sentences in length. Students must utilize APA guidelines for formatting and citations.
1. What are the three subsystems that make up a computer?
2. What are the components of a CPU?
3. What is the function of the ALU?
4. What is the function of the control unit?
5. What is the function of the main memory?
6. Define RAM, ROM, SRAM, DRAM, PROM, EPROM, and EEPROM.
7. What is the purpose of a cache memory?
8. Describe the physical components of a magnetic disk.
9. How are the surfaces of a magnetic disk and magnetic tape organized?
10. Compare and contrast CD-R, CD-RW, and DVD.
11. What is the difference between local login and remote login?
- 7 years ago
- accounting help for accountsguru only
- I need by tuesday finance hw
- What Forces are used in being a Physicist
- WESTLAW RESEARCH PRACTICE Lesson Two – Researching Issues Using Secondary Authority This Assignment is Due Sunday of Week Four Objectives: Appreciation for the...
- 1.4 The following definition has been proposed: “All ceramics are transparent to visible light.” Is this a good way of...
- This assignment covers the "Atoms, Elements, and the Periodic Table" chapter of your textbook. This assignment contains three parts. ...
- COM 200 – Week 5 Final Paper Letter of Advice
- I have economics homework
- APA 3 Paged Essay on; 1. Explain Apple’s Strategies and its Success in the consumer electronic industry.
- Help Please