Computer ScienceVishal Vij
The main aim is to make programming learnable and fun for beginners so as the tool shows different pointers when data structures are used I need that in my website. Basically I need to implement all the features on my website- so it can be visualised as a splitscreen where one side you can use the codemirror to write codes and then on the other sides one can visualise the output. Documentations are provided on the website regarding the tool but my main task is to integrate it with my website not embed it. It should look like I have done some real work rather than just embedding it on my website, in short, it should feel as a part of the website.
I need this to showcase it as a a part of my final year project so I would need a well documented code or guidelines as to how the whole process was achieved in order to tackle queries during presentation.
- 7 years ago
- Battling Crime D Q on Parenting
- Advantages and disadvantages of using social media for targeting new customers
- BSHS 302 Week 1 - What is Human Services
- Homeland Seucurity
- editing essay
- Organizational Behavior Case Analysis 2
- 5 bags of coffee used per day. how long will 8 1/2 bags last
- RES 341 Final Exam / 100% correct answers
- CJS 200 Week 6 Individual Assignment Sentencing Paper ( CJS200 Week 6 Individual Sentencing Paper )
- DQ assignment ACC 205 Ashford