Use GLUT primitives to draw a chocolate chip cookie.
A) First create a chocolate chip using GLUT. First use either glFrustrum() or glPerspective () so we get a nice 3-D view. Take GLUT solid sphere and apply the scaling linear-transformation as a model transformation (remember the transformation stack, flipped-to us but algebraically valid). That makes a flat cookie (color it RGB = < 203, 150, 82 > using the 0-255 integer scale).
B) Add chocolate chips (spheres) on the surface, so only the part of the upper hemispheres stick out. Chips need to be nice and chocolate colored (try
RGB = < 61, 24, 5 > using the 0-255 integer scale).
Staple source code and rendering and hand in.
- How do points come together to form a line?
- what is centriole
- Identifying sentence fragments, determine which of the following word groups are sentence fragments and which are complete sentences. 1. If your...
- Need help with SOC homework
- For my previous question here....
- write down an easy about my new class room.
- find the equation for a linear function parrallel to the given line passing through the given point y=8x-3;(0,9)
- essay on eco on ganesh desciosion between tow members
- A roller coaster moves 85m horizontally,then travels 45m at an angle of 30.0 degrees above the horizontal. What is its...
- what does sound mean? its not in my history book and i need to know asap
computer graphics -
1. Use GLUT primitives to draw a chocolate chip cookie.
A) First create a chocolate chip using GLUT. First use either glFrustrum()…