Write a program that implement the following algorithm: 1. Gets a number into variable A. 2. Gets a number into variable B. 3. If A is different then B: num1 <- A * 10 + B num2 <- B * 10 + A Show as an output the value of num1 and num2. Show as an output the sum of num1 and num2. Otherwise: num1 <- A * 10 + B. Show as an output the value of num1. Show as an output the message :"equals".
- 10 years ago
- how does the sun compare to the other stars in luminosity and age.
- an isosceles right triangle has a hypotenuse of 56. what is the length of the triangle?
- why romans were able to unite many different peoples under one empire?
- tell wheather the sequence is arithmetic. if it is, find the nest two terms. if not explain why. 17,14,11,8,5....
- rounded to the nearest 10, if volcanoes of central america's pacific coast were evenly spaced out, about how many miles...
- A 14,700 N car is traveling at 25 m/s. The brakes are applied suddenly, and the car slides to a...
- For each of the following questions, choose either authority, rational method or empirical method as the best way to answer...
- Another name for golden algae; having a glass shell of silicia