Compound interest homework , anyone can help ?hecamo
1) a. With an annual interest rate of 12 % tell , what is the amount to pay in 1 year if the principal is $1,000.00 and is computed monthly ?
b. What is the amount to pay in 10 years if the annual interest rate is 24% and is computed annually ?
2) The credit card of a consumer pay an annual rate of 26% that is computed daily for advances or purchases . If this consumer bought a television for $999.00 and he took 1 year in pay the bill , tell What is the total payment to pay off his card ?
3) If a creditor has the choice to pay a debt with interest of $,3000.00 in 4 years with an interest rate of 8% computed annually or with an interest rate of 7.8% computed semiannual , which one you would choose that pays less ?
We use this formula to do it :
S = P (1+ r) n
- 6 years ago
- Assignment 5: Employee Compensation and Benefits + PPT Presentation
- WEB 238 Week 1 Dqs
- VCT 235 Week 4 -- Assignment References
- SPAN 110 Complete course A++ work !!!
- Nancy Carol
- Memory Systems Exam
- Pickins Mining Case
- 9 questions
- Fin 571 Week 6 100/100
- Develop a Consumer Behaviour Report to be submitted to the Managing Director of a Mid/High Involvement Brand & Product Line/Model of your choice that outlines the key consumer behaviour related issues facing the company.