Complete 3 discussion questions
"Mission Possible" Please respond to the following:
· Describe how an organization’s mission statement and values are supported by specific aspects in the marketing, operations, technology, management, and social responsibility sections of a business plan.
· In a real life situation, feedback from your business plan development team can be extremely valuable. Explain the value of receiving feedback from your ‘team’ (your instructor and fellow students) on the various sections of your non-alcoholic beverage (NAB) business plan while you work towards making necessary revisions.
"Pitch Perfect" Please respond to the following:
· Watch the following Lynda.com videos from the video serious Giving Your Elevetor Pitch with Todd Dewett:
o “Benefits to an Elevator Pitch” (2 min 01 s)
o “Making an Initial connection” (2 min 43 s)
o “Structuring your Pitch” (3 min 57 s)
· Then, rank the following factors in order of importance when developing an elevator speech, and provide a rationale for your response.
o Speech is confident, not arrogant
o Use of positive and compelling words
o Short in duration
o General to the industry in question
o Specific to the company’s mission and company’s values
"I Have a Plan" Please respond to the following:
· Per the text, planning isn’t just what you do to go into business; it’s what you have to do to stay in business. Speculate on the planning mechanism(s) that you believe would work well for your NAB business if implemented properly. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Business Valuation
- 1 paper and 1 power point due sunday
- as discussed
- Economic Geography
- How can we build a primary/secondary education system in the USA that broadly prepares young people to operate in a creative, high technology society? How do we prepare citizens to be information literate and life-long learners at the same time? Use princ
- Examine the Implementation Dip
- D1W2 Barriers
- Comprehensive security plan 800-1000 word portion only)