Watch the video above and under the YouTube videos for this week, watch videos 7, 3 and 6 - and then the rest for more information.
2) Then go to a store, as discussed above, and observe. Observation is a well-established method of real world research. It will probably be easier and perhaps more informative if you pick on one product line to observe and observe by brand name. In particular, look for:
a) product prices,
b) product packaging (design, colors, logos, etc.); and,
c) product shelve placement relative to other similar products.
3) Based on what you observe can you identify:
a) which products/brand names compete most closely with each other? Are they placed close to each other on the shelves or far apart?
b) which products/brand names are aimed at cost conscious consumers? Where are these on the store shelves for grocery stores?
c) which are aimed at higher end consumers? Where are these on the store shelves for grocery stores?
d) which products/brand names have a narrower market and command brand loyalty? This one could be tricky to figure out.
APA FORMAT PLEASE. BETWEEN 250 AND 300 WORDS
- 6 years ago
- ACC - Foster’s Repair Shop
- PSY 320 Week 5 Complete DQ & Assignment (Human Motivation) A+
- LASA 2—Capstone Strategic Audit
- Managing a Diverse Workforce Module 06 Journal Reflection
- business plan
- Penn State STAT 200 Quiz Set 7 with 100% Correct Solution Guaranteed
- BUSN 310 DISCUSSION
- Final Draft
- What policies would you recommend to a country that has a low birth rate (and therefore a declining population) that...
- Business Law