There is a minimum requirement of 750 words for the article critique.
Write your critique in APA format.
Begin with an introduction that defines the subject of your critique and your point of view. You will first need to identify and explain the author's ideas. Include specific passages that support your description of the author's point of view.
Defend your point of view by raising specific issues or aspects of the argument. Offer your own opinion. Explain what you think about the argument. Describe several points with which you agree or disagree.
Explain how the passages support your opinion.
Conclude your critique by summarizing your argument and re-emphasizing your opinion.
For each of the points you mention, include specific passages from the text (you may summarize, quote, or paraphrase) that provide evidence for your point of view.
No wiki.com, dictionary.com or uncited work
- 8 years ago
- who is George and Lennie in of mice and men
- What is a business problem that can be solved by information systems?
- How does Gilgamesh die?
- Solve the equation. 24-3m=5m
- what message is the author of Howl's Moving Castle trying to portray through the themes of the story?
- four imperatives
- -8/9 + 4/9
- three major challenges faced by business today are globalization, advances in technology and deregulation. which of these affords the greatest opportunity for existing business? which of these afford the greatest opportunity for new business? why?