Comparing Russian and Byzantine Rulers dickson ONLYmdsbro
In this SAS Curriculum Pathways Web Lesson you will directed to web sites necessary to complete the assigned activity designed to help you analyze and assimilate information about pivotal figures in Byzantine and Russian history.
To begin, follow this link to Web Lesson 588. If prompted, enter "melody9off" in the Student User Name then click "log in" to begin. (quick launch #588).
Looking ahead to step 3: in a word processing document titled "Byzantine & Russian Rulers" create a table with the names of the four rulers in the far left column and the qualities across the top row. Complete this table as you conduct research in preparation for writng the diary entry for step 1.
Write your diary entry/entries in the same document as the table. When you are finished, submit here.
|character||leadership||political/social effectiveness||historical legacy|
- 8 years ago
- For Accountsguru
- swott analysis based on a private company NEED IT FOR TOMORROW BEFORE 3PM PLZ NO PLAGARIMS
- What is 2•6?
- whats the imperfect progressive tense of (caminar, correr, hablar,leer, and cruzar)
- Faced with declining attendance (subscription and single ticket), a large deficit and a "sluggish" economy, you along with three executives...
- this problem is for the box method its x squared+9x+20 i need some help
- History 3 paragraphs discussion
- how did president Roosevelt attempt to stabilize both wages and prices at home
- Two seimming teams are competing in a 400 meter medley relay. During the last leg of the race, the swimmer...
- Barcamone only
- NOT RATEDIn this SAS Curriculum Pathways Web Lesson you will directed to web sites necessary to complete the assigned activity designed to help you analyze and assimilate information about pivotal figures in …5 years ago