Comparative Essay (extensive)jessiebear932
Here are the steps:
1) Complete the readings concerning "Comparative Essay" and "Synthesis"
2) Select two works from The Norton Introduction to Literature
3) Write an essay of 750-1000 words that compares elements of the two different works. You might consider, for example, comparing the plots of two stories, or the characters in two plays, or the symbols in two poems, etc.
(Some elements that you might consider plays: plot, structure, setting, tone, language, symbol, theme, character) (Some elements that you might consider stories: plot, setting, character, theme, symbols, narration & point of view.) (Some elements that you might consider poems: speaker, situation, setting, theme, tone, language, imagery, figures of speech, symbol, sounds, structure, form.)
Use the rubric to assist you in understanding how your work will be graded.
Full instructions attached.
- 5 years ago
- BSOP 330 Week 4 southwestern case study Printing companies Programs and Inserts Answer
- essay 2 pages need it in the next 7 hours
- Probation and Punishment
- Strategic Choice and Evaluation
- only for accountingdoctor
- BUS 226
- civil war
- Research, define and discuss social responsibility, what it means, and its role in business.
- due in 10hours,11pages,chicago format
- OPS/ 571 QUIZ 2 (2015)