A company charges $5 to burn one CD, but it reduces this cost by $0.05 per Cd for each additional...
A company charges $5 to burn one CD, but it reduces this cost by $0.05 per Cd for each additional CD ordered up to a maximum of 60 CDs. If the total price is $95, how many CDs were ordered?
Other questions 10
- what does A.d means in social studies?
- Psychology Chart
- Stats work
- How to fine gcf for 12. 30. And 48 math how to write complete problem
- accounts questions
- 1. The following table gives the size and cost of a line of Samsung LCD HDTV televisions. Screen size (inches) 23 27 32 Cost...
- W4 short answer essay
- Write an Annotated Bibliography of Water Pollution, about the cause, effects and solutions of water pollution.
- Help with online biology class