Prepare a full Communications Plan . The Communications Plan should focus on a specific project or initiative to be implemented or event to be managed. The plan should describe the specific project to be implemented, the business problem or purpose, the specific objectives, the key stakeholder groups, and what their role will be in the initiative.
The Communications Plan for this initiative should include the following:
- Goals and Objectives of the Communication Plan
- Key Messages
- Media & Tools
- Specific Tactics (describe the implementation)
- Legal or ethical Issues
- Monitoring/Control Strategy (during implementation)
- Communications Strategy (to include communication of financial as well as ethical or value based implications to various stakeholders)
- Outcome Evaluation, including contribution to the mission of the organization
The following Web sites can be used as references for the document to be created:
- 8 years ago
- Accounting Project
- what happens to peridotite when heated to 1750 degrees celsius
- 2 Case study patients with symtoms
- what was the boxer rebellion attempting to achieve
- Find the angle of refraction for a ray of light that enters a bucket of water from air at an...
- • What are the total current assets for apple financial REPORT at the end of the previous annual reporting period?
- Oppose a debate about fuel subsidy
- estimate 18% of 278
- Do you think that the methods and techniques of negotiation are mostly universal—applying to all cultures— or do you think they are more culturally specific to each culture? Why?
- 1-2 page case study - blame for a major accident