Communication and Ethical Issuesiloveme85
Read the article, "Cold Case Collections: Eager to Close Investigations, Police get Creative in Collecting Suspects' DNA" in this week's Electronic Reserve Readings. See attached.
Write a 350 to 700 word summary describing if the collection of DNA without consent unreasonably intrudes on an arrestees' expectation of privacy. How long can police keep your DNA on file after an arrest or conviction? Can law enforcement use a person's DNA to match against other crimes unrelated to the one they initially obtained it for? Provide examples and or reasons.
- 6 years ago
- Part I The work of educational leaders is mainly about enhancing the skills and knowledge of the people in the organization. One way leaders can accomplish this task is to create a widespread culture that accepts the use of those skills and knowledge. Th
- Discussion Questions
- Literature Review
- HRM 300 Week 1 Human Resource Management Overview
- HCS 465 Week 2 Individual Assignment Applying the Background and Methodology of the Research
- FIN 420 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Evaluate a Financial Plan
- Chapter 02 Saddleback College Homework
- NOT RATED
Read the article, "Cold Case Collections: Eager to Close Investigations, Police get Creative in Collecting Suspects' DNA" in this week's Electronic Reserve Readings. SEE ATTACHMENT FOR ARTICLE.
…5 years ago