Commentary Rough Draftjchilders
The Commentary Rough Draft
The first three pages of your Commentary rough draft are due this week. This week’s draft should include the following.
- An introduction that catches reader’s attention, provides an overview of the topic, and presents a new or unique angle on a current event
- A thesis that transitions from the introduction to the body and clearly provides the writer’s position on the topic; the thesis should be debatable, meaning others may disagree or have a different perspective
- Discussion of background and other perspectives within the larger conversation, represented through integration of research
- Body paragraphs that explain, support, and answer the promise of the thesis statement
- Effective use of author tags, direct quotes, summary, and paraphrases
- Proper APA style for in-text citation and an end References page
- Three complete body pages (double-spaced), plus title page and reference page
- Essay typed and submitted as a Microsoft Word 2010 document (.docx), with 12-point font and APA formatting for margins, title page, running heads, and page numbers; please be sure to review the formatting in the APA paper and title page tutorial
- Integration of a minimum of two credible sources
- 6 years ago
- a famous individual from the 20th or 21st century. ATTN KIM WOODS
- ECO550 Week 8 Discussion 1 and Discussion 2
- ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR & LEADERSHIP
- Marketing analysis.
- Let A and B be events in a sample space S such that P(A) = 0.43, P(B) = 0.47 and...
- 1. Choose one of the Supreme Court cases presented in Lesson 5. Please describe the basic facts of this case, why this decision was important, and how it changed or impacted Americans. Prepare a fully developed essay of at least 500 words and cite sources
- HCS 433 Week 3 Individual Assignment Functionality Paper
- Factorial (2 × 3) MANOVA