comment from post 5leanetferrer81
In order to plan an educational activity, clear and measurable learning objectives must be set in place to begin. Learning objectives are created using set of action verbs that clearly define what specific behaviors need to be measured and the patient is willing to perform those objectives. Learning objectives are measurable if the patient is clearly able to complete the task at hand. While designing educational programs the use of action verbs such as “discuss, describe, explain or give examples” allows opportunities for the patients as well as their families to engage in the discussion encourages them to participate (New Hampshire Nurses Association, n.d.).
A well-defined learning objectives outlines the entire education project at hand. The health belief model can also be incorporated while providers design the educational programs that articulate objectives that engage both the patient as well as their families. Assessing the audience’s needs, their willingness to learn and their prior knowledge on the topic can better set learning objectives to their needs as those the designed keeping the patient and the families in mind.
I NEED YOU TO COMMENT FROM THIS POST, NO MORE THAN 150 WORDS NEEDED AND A REFERENCE.
- 5 years ago
- Activity's report
- I want a persuasive essay. + ( including a brief outline)
- week 8Direct and Indirect Cash Flows pro simons
- HTM150 (Hospitality) Week 5 Discussions 1/2
- Multiple Questions Answers
- 10–15 slides + 150–200 words per slide in the notes: Int'l Expansion Considerations
- P.Essay #3
- Briefly state the benefits derived from application of computer technology to controller pilot communications. Explore in detail the challenges or...
- Economic 405