Find one artifact that has a distinct family reference, value system, or story. Find another artifact that lacks family references, value systems, or a story element.
For the first artifact, show how a family reference, value system, and/or story factored into its persuasive nature. It is possible that your first artifact could have elements of one or all of the elements we are working with. One of the elements may be predominant or there may be a combination.
For the second artifact, rewrite or reconstruct the artifact so that a family reference, value system, or story will make an effective change. In reconstructing your second artifact, it may be possible to include just one of the elements or all three. As a group, use your judgment and attempt to explain and create the persuasion that you need.
- 7 years ago
- Science Majors: Two Part Assignment Due and NEED ON TIME PLEASE!!! (No plagarism...quality work only....looking to get an A)
- Chicano culture homework
- E2-6B (Assumptions, Principles, and Constraint) Presented below are the assumptions, principles, and constraints used in this chapter.
- Millman Electronics will produce 60,000 stereos next year
- ACC 2020 Bond Entries
- ACC 561 week 6 assignment Learning Team Reflection
- ECO - Multiple Choice Questions
- Question for RUBYCPAMBA
- NOT RATED
This is a CLC assignment.
As a group, select two artifacts for analysis – one not yet used in class.
Find one artifact that has a distinct family reference, value system, or story. Find …5 years ago