A colony of bacteria is growing in a petri dish which has a maximum capacity of 140mg. The mass of...masterjj22
A colony of bacteria is growing in a petri dish which has a maximum capacity of 140mg. The mass of bacteria is increasing at a rate given by the logistic equation. Initially there is 2mg of bacteria and the rate of increase is 1mg per day. y'=k*y(1-(y/M)) ------> the way the logistic equ is written.... Write down the logistic equation satisﬁed by the mass, m. m'=___________________ When will the mass of bacteria be 70mg? number of days = What is the mass (in GRAMS) of bacteria 10 days after the mass was 2mg? mass =______________ grams
- 9 years ago
- Help with Operating Systems Theory (CPU Scheduling, and Java Synchronization using monitors)
- 1. When Thomas Paine writes about reconciliation, he is referring to (1 point)the southern Colonies staying peacefully...
- (-2,12) (2,0)
- the central scandal of teapot dome involved members of harding's cabinet who
- Compare the banding patterns formed on each lane of the gel. Do you think the three DNA samples tested are...
- EBIT $150'000, Interest $30,000, taxes $50,000, depreciation $50,000. What is the company's operating cash flow?
- which were the important pilgrimage routes in Britain and Europe
- Is 0.000003 greater than or less than 0.000015
- what relation has puericulture and ocupational therapy?
- How were products shipped from the colonies to England different from the manufactured goods shipped back to the colonies