Paper for Proff.Venawells
Develop and submit a project plan including implementation steps for the configuration and
implementation of a cluster computing solution to support a mission critical application.
In a project of 4–5 pages, complete the following:
Using the Small Group Discussion Board, summarize the mission critical application (i.e. e-mail, Web,
or database services) and the cluster computing model to be implemented. The group's submission
should highlight the following:
• How the model that you have selected will minimize downtime and increase performance.
Your discussion should include hardware to be used and the implementation strategy you
will follow to reduce the single points of failure.
◦ Identify storage connectivity types (Fiber or Ethernet).
◦ Will your implementation leverage shared storage?
How have you configured each node to mitigate your risk of having a single point
of failure (multiple NIC, HBA cards, internal HD, etc.)?
◦ Are your node located in same data center, multiple cities etc., and why?
• Create a diagram of your cluster implementation. The diagram should depict the following:
◦ All nodes of the cluster
◦ LAN connection
◦ Storage connection points and all redundant connections
◦ IP addressing schemes for public and private network connections
- 7 years ago
- what are the traditional gender roles that seem to be evident by the selection of gender approciate toys?
- Curtis Hamilton started a new business
- Vintage Cellars manufactures a 1,000-bottle wine storage system that maintains optimum temperature (55-57 °F) and humidity (50-80%) for aging wines....
- In which sentence is all punctuation correct? This year's triathlon will consist of: running ten miles, swimming one mile...
- What is 20 + 9x?
- a chemist burns 160g of Al in air to produce 260g of solid aluminum oxide. what is the percent...
- Trigonometry - HW 9 problems - #2, 5,6,7, 9, 10, 11,12,13Need in 12 hours max - MUST Show Work
- BUS 308 week 5 Final Part 1
- FIN 540 Quiz
- home due Thursday