Term Paper: BME 3404
New clinical devices and technologies (both diagnostic and therapeutic) are being tested and approved in this country every year. In recent years the cardiovascular system has been targeted by many companies and a number of exciting new technologies have emerged.
1. Pick two recently approved (within the last ten years) devices or technologies that have had an impact on either cardiovascular disease diagnosis or treatment.
2. Identify the unmet clinical need each was designed to fulfill.
3. Explain how the product was designed to meet this need.
4. Explain the reasons behind the success or failure of device in meeting the need.
5. Identify any major, unanticipated problems that have occurred since each has been approved. (unexpected deaths, life threatening adverse events, product recalls, etc.)
6. If any problems occurred, why do you think they occurred and what could have been done to prevent them.
The paper should be approximately 7 pages in length and will account for 10% of the final grade. Please include references at the end of the paper. Please don’t copy source material verbatim as that will result in the deduction of a letter grade.
- 7 years ago
- I am having a hard time understanding the entire class of accounting 206, right now i am trying to figure...
- OPS/571 FINAL EXAM
- Can or will someone help me with this???????????????????
- For Tugga92--Final Paper
- Help for accounts
- BUS 650 Week 6 Final Paper Financial Analysis The LG group
- WRTG 495 Advanced Writing Conference Post 3
- RES 351 WEEK 5 Sampling Methods and Hypothesis Testing Procedure
- THREE PAGES
- Marketing Help