Client Pitch Presentationnickif1n688
The Client Pitch presentation builds on prior learning on positioning and branding, while providing you an opportunity to apply the promotional mix concepts and theory creatively toward a new advertising campaign. This simulates the real world experience of pitching ideas to clients or to upper management.
Select a current product with which you are familiar, and pitch a new Integrated Marketing Communication plan (IMC) to your client that reflects a change(s) to the product's positioning strategy.
Create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation of 8-10 slides that includes the following components:
- Identify any considerations you will need to employ to build and maintain the brand and customer loyalty.
- Proposed change to the product's positioning strategy
- Create a print ad and a video ad for the product featuring your new strategy (Youtube TM, video, or power point storyboard is acceptable).
- Include presenter's notes to support the presentation
- 6 years ago
- help with essay
- world Cultures 1
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Business Law and Liability Exposure
- Assignment 3: Your Own Franchise, Part 1
- PROGRAM HELP
- Psychology exam
- You as the supervisor for the city arson squad. At 11:00 p.m., you leave the city for the suburbs to a large...
- Applying Theories of Motivation to Situations
- DespuÃ©s de leer en contexto respecto a las guerras de HispanoamÃ©rica en el siglo XIX por que creas que habla...
- NOT RATED
The Client Pitch presentation builds on prior learning on positioning and branding, while providing you an opportunity to apply the promotional mix concepts and theory creatively toward a new …7 years ago