Classify each pollutant based on the category that best describes its impact on waterways. Categories: Toxic chemicals Pathogens and...
Classify each pollutant based on the category that best describes its impact on waterways. Categories: Toxic chemicals Pathogens and waterborne diseases Thermal pollution Nutrient pollution Sediment Pollutants: Acid drainage from an abandoned coal mine Herbicide from a soccer field Medical waste from a hospital dumped in an illegal location Frigid water from the bottom of a reservoir Phosphorus-rich fertilizer from an agricultural land Nitrogen-rich grass clippings from a mowed lawn Clay soil from land cleared for home construction Eroded topsoil from agricultural land
Other questions 10
- i need help with my microsoft access 2010 lab assignment
- Some people claim that moral judgments or standards are merely the expressions of the feelings, attitudes, or commitments of a...
- which scientist said this "there are no spaces between particles because a vacuum cant't exist.
- solve for x: cot(2x)= tan(50)
- supply chain assignment of 3000 words
- Sociology HELP!!!
- In the 2000 census, Georgia had 2/3 as many people as Illinois (U.S. Bureau of Census, www.census.gov). If the...
- When government does not secure or protect rights, citizens should do what?
- adam added 6 to a number. multiplied the result by -3, and got 15. What is the number